Skydive Orlando - 11,000ft Jump Weekends
Not everyone has what it takes to jump out of a perfectly good airplane – and that’s what sets skydivers apart. It’s an exclusive club but it’s easy to enter – all you need to do is jump. This 11,000ft jump outside of Tampa and Orlando truly is life’s ultimate thrill!
- Dropzone located on a private airport
- Conveniently located near Orlando and Tampa Bay
With an experienced staff focused on safety, you’ll begin your journey with a quick briefing on land. From there, it’s time to gear up and board the sturdy Cessna plane that will take you to spectacular heights. It may be surprising, but as you ascend to your jump point you’ll be taken by a serene sense of calm as you view central Florida from above. But don’t get too comfortable, you did board the plane with the intention of jumping off.
As your tandem master signals it’s your time to jump, you’ll feel the rush only offered by freefalling 120mph back towards ground – it’s adrenaline-pumping and heart-thumping; everything you imagined and more. Then, your tandem master signals it’s time to pull the chute and you can enjoy a slow descent back towards your friends and family watching on from the comfy spectator area.
|21 May 13 (Tuesday)||Places|
|22 May 13 (Wednesday)||Places|
|23 May 13 (Thursday)||Places|
|24 May 13 (Friday)||Places|
|25 May 13 (Saturday)||Places|
|26 May 13 (Sunday)||Places|
|27 May 13 (Monday)||Places|
|28 May 13 (Tuesday)||Places|
|29 May 13 (Wednesday)||Places|
|30 May 13 (Thursday)||Places|
|31 May 13 (Friday)||Places|
|01 Jun 13 (Saturday)||Places|
|02 Jun 13 (Sunday)||Places|
|03 Jun 13 (Monday)||Places|
|04 Jun 13 (Tuesday)||Places|
|05 Jun 13 (Wednesday)||Places|
|06 Jun 13 (Thursday)||Places|
|07 Jun 13 (Friday)||Places|
|08 Jun 13 (Saturday)||Places|
|09 Jun 13 (Sunday)||Places|
Fitness and Experience
- No particular level of fitness is required
- No experience is required as necessary training is part of the Jump
- Must be at least 18 years old to skydive
- You must not be pregnant
- Max weight 230 lbs.
What to Bring/Wear
- Wear comfortable clothing suitable to the weather
- Wear gym shoes only
- Proper ID
- Plenty of courage!
What is Supplied
- 40-45 second freefall
- Professional Tandem Master Jump
- Briefing and Instructions
- All necessary gear
- An experience you will be talking about for weeks!
Booking times are Monday to Sunday, 8:30am-Sunset
- Please allow a half a day in case weather delays the jump
- Spectators are more than welcome to come and watch
- No food is provided
- DVD and Photos packages available on the day for $75
- This drop zone is affiliated with the United States Parachute Association (USPA) and is governed by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
- Low price guarantee
- Fully flexible gift certificates
- Gift certificates valid for 5 years
- Certificates valid for any experience
- Expert consultants
- Thousands of reviews
- Safe & secure shopping