NASCAR Drive, 5 Minute Time Trial - Chicagoland Speedway
Nothing pulls your face back like the forces of an NASCAR, and nothing tests your skills better than a NASCAR time trial around the challenging Chicagoland Speedway. This 1.5 mile D-shaped track will force you to test the absolute limits of your driving skills.
The Chicagoland Speedway NASCAR drive day begins with a briefing conducted by experienced race drivers. your pro will demonstrate techniques on cornering, efficient braking and acceleration, steering, gear changes and general car control. Safety and track awareness will also be discussed.
There's plenty of time to ask questions so you'll feel completely comfortable before putting NASCAR theory into practice. Then it's time to let loose your inner revhead during your 5 minute driving session of real life NASCAR action.
|29 Aug 14 (Friday)||Places|
|30 Aug 14 (Saturday)||Places|
Fitness and Experience
- No experience is necessary
- Please advise if you suffer from any medical condition that may affect your ability to enjoy this experience
- Minimum age 18
- You must hold a drivers license
- Drivers over 270lbs and 6'7" may not be able to fit in the race car
- You must have a 0.0% BAC
What to Bring/Wear
- Please wear clothes suitable for the weather on the day
- Bring a camera!
- Spectators are welcome
- You must bring your booking confirmation with you on the day
- Valid drivers license
What is Supplied
- (1) 5 minute timed racing session with you at the wheel!
- In car radio communications
- Souvenir racing license
- Vehicle liability insurance
- Ear buds
Allow 3 hours for the completion of your experience.
If there is inclement weather or situations out of our control, we will cancel and reschedule your reservation.
Food and Beverage:
Concession stands will not be open. You may bring drinks, snacks or a cooler.
- Low price guarantee
- Fully flexible gift certificates
- Gift certificates valid for 5 years
- Certificates valid for any experience
- Expert consultants
- Thousands of reviews
- Safe & secure shopping