Historic Chicago Kayak Tour - Weekday
Discover Chicago in a whole new way from a fully qualified and knowledgeable kayak tour guide.
Enjoy the beautiful views of the Chicago skyline during this relaxing and educational guided tour throughout the historic Chicago River.
As soon as you hop in the cockpit you will receive a thorough briefing on how to steer and balance your kayak, if this is your first time kayaking, no worries this slow paced scenic cruise is right for you.
As you pass Chicago's amazing buildings there will be plenty of time for you take some great photos of the classic architecture Chicago has to offer as well as memorable photos of you and your group.
|19 May 13 (Sunday)||Places|
|20 May 13 (Monday)||Places|
|21 May 13 (Tuesday)||Places|
|22 May 13 (Wednesday)||Places|
|23 May 13 (Thursday)||Places|
|24 May 13 (Friday)||Places|
|25 May 13 (Saturday)||Places|
|26 May 13 (Sunday)||Places|
|27 May 13 (Monday)||Places|
|28 May 13 (Tuesday)||Places|
|29 May 13 (Wednesday)||Places|
|30 May 13 (Thursday)||Places|
|31 May 13 (Friday)||Places|
Fitness and Experience
- This tour is for beginner paddlers and/or experienced paddlers who are looking for a bit of exerscise and learning about Chicago's history.
- It is a good introduction to kayaking and great preparation for longer, more physical and technically demanding paddles
- Must be able to swim
What to Bring/Wear
- Bathing suit
- Aqua shoes are recommended
- Hat, wind breaker jacket (for colder days)
- Dry change of clothes for after the paddle
- Water bottle and sunscreen
- Snacks or light lunch to eat during the tour (food will not be provided)
What is Supplied
- Kayak briefing
- Life Jackets
Tours run Monday-Thursday at 11:00 AM, 3:00 PM and Fridays 11:00 AM, 3:00 PM and 5:30 PM.
- Low price guarantee
- Fully flexible gift certificates
- Gift certificates valid for 5 years
- Certificates valid for any experience
- Expert consultants
- Thousands of reviews
- Safe & secure shopping